Thursday 1 August 2019

So, I have been quiet for a while so here is a quick update.

I have been busy 'trying' to write a novel that I plan to link to my short stories in a way. I have been toying with a working title of 'The Chronicles of Kaitlyn The Shatenjager' but it has been slow going.
I hit a bit of a road-block with the novel so I plan to go back and tweek it a bit. It might require a bit of an overhaul but I think I have an idea of what I wish to do with it.
That said, I decided to get my mind off it for a bit and dabble a bit with my short stories again. This has led to my fifth short story getting published in the July/August edition of Siren's Call. I feel I am well on my to getting an anthology togther...now just to get the thing published.
I have been considering a couple options. I, being old-school as I am, have seriously considered getting hard copies of the anthology published but that is really risky and expensive. There is the option of going digital and trying to be an 'Amazon Writer' but I am still undecided on that. There is no immediate rush though but it is something that I should give some serious thought to though.

Anyways...I will leave this here. I should really try to be more active though.

No comments:

Post a Comment